Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today I am at Suisan

Today I am at Suisan Highschool. The semester and school year are pretty much done and after a few weeks of school being off we will start again the second week of April. It has finally started warming up here and just as quickly as it had become cold in the fall, the same kind of transaction has happened here for spring; one day freezing cold, the next incredably warm. It has been pretty constant too. This week we have seen quite a lot of rain and wind. Yesterday, while walking home from the train station, the wind took my umbrella and turned the thing completly inside out. I knew it was bad when I heard snapping aluminum. The thing was shot, no chance of fixing it. I guess that is what you get when you pay around $2.50 for an umbrella.

Ayumi is in Gifu for the weekend. Her mom wanted some help learning how to use Microsoft Powerpoint and with her little sister being home for a few days from college she thought this would be a good time to go. I am home cat-sitting.

Our cat Hershey has started with the most obnoxious hobby lately. She likes to sleep and be lazy all day long but, as soon as it gets dark and we start winding down for bed she thinks she needs to run around and play. It wouldn't be so bad if we lived on the bottom floor but, I can only imagine the poor person benieth us. I am sure she is awoken by Hershey jumping off her kitty-condo and then chasing the mouse on the wooden floor. We shut her up as quickly as we can but, I guess we are lucky whoever is beneith us is really patient... or just deaf.

I went to the gym on Tuesday and my chest and arms still hurt. I guess that happens when you exercise only once every three months. :P

No comments: