Thursday, November 27, 2008

HTM-Hell

So back in the day, when I was a feshman in college. With my then fiance Ayumi I enrolled in a website design class at the University. Over the course of a semester Ayumi and I hammered out simple little websites which although fun were really hard to make. Well, the class ended and I had never though about nor hadn't had any interest in website design since then. The other night I downloaded a 30 day trial of Adobe Flash and following a tutorial started goofing around with that program and made some fun flash animations. That got me thinking back to my class and in my spare time I thought I would give another go at building a website.

After two days of tinkering around with HTML, ladies and gentlemen I present to you the one and only
www.kzombie.com- more zombie than you can shake a stick at. It's not much now but, over the next few days hopefully I will be able to add some fun things to it. Right now I invite you to enjoy the December 2008 calendar, look at my header and even follow a link to a current favorite website I have been frequently perusing.

I have a good friend here in Isobe who professionally designes websites and calling him up Wednesday night he came over for a few hours and helped jog my memory about how to do all this stuff. After a few minutes, I was able to piece things together. My only problem now is, what to put on that page.

Check back here and there for updates!

No comments: