Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fauxhawk

So it has been a week since I first dabbled my toe into the big lake which we call HTML design. In the course of seven days, I really havn't done much. Well, I did a lot the first few days and then having nothing to make kind of stopped for a little while. It is test week at school so, a lot of time went towards making that.

Our tests here at Shima are pretty straight-forward. Each test is worth 100 points. 50 from reading/writing and 50 in the form of a listening test. This past semester we learned lessons on describing people (the tall man with long hair, etc.), weather, disasters, and a few others which I cannot remember. Well, we recorded a twenty minute disc with us going back and forth in conversations about the things we have learned about. Shouldn't be too hard- at least I wouldn't have any problem doing it.

On Saturday night we have our annual end of the year party with the English club. That should be pretty fun. We are doing white elephant gifts and then some karaoke. Also, that morning I am going to go out and chop my locks. My hair is pretty shaggy right now and after trying for a year and a half have decided that my bangs just don't grow so, maybe back to the fauxhawk? Only time will tell. I am pretty excited for the weekend though.

3 comments:

gg said...

I always hesitate to comment because I am the only one that does. I know the "others" read your blog, but don't feel like they need to contribute to the comment community, well I am here to say, shame on you!!! Lets let our Andy James know how much we appreciate his wit and prose. Thank You T-Buff

April said...

Seriously guys....you should be ashamed of yourselves!!
AJ, I too appreciate your wit! Thanks for keeping us updated, sorry I don't comment often, I will try to be better....keep up the good work!

Kantos Kan said...

I am so confused. Ashamed for doing what?