Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Babies

Well... I had a dream the other night; a really weird dream. It was about having babies. Now I'm in no rush to have babies nor do I think this dream was some type of sign or omen that we should start but, a strange dream none-the-less and with nothing better to do at work right now and my fingers itching to do something I'll write down what I remember.

Ayumi was pregnant with twins; a boy and a girl. I don't remember too many details but, am quite confident the entire dream took place in a hospital. I was in the waiting room and the nurse/doctor brought in this baby boy who had the most beautiful face ever. I remember looking at it and thinking it looks just like me and Ayumi and looking at the face and picking out which part belonged to who. (I'm sure I sound quite narcaccist right now). The baby's face glowed with a bright light and now that I think of it looked already a few months old. It was also wearing a white beanie cap. It's weird because although I was sleeping I in my dream felt such joy. Next thing I remember was them taking the baby away and then the nurse telling me that the baby girl had died at birth and later being told that the baby boy had died only a few minutes after I had seen him.

The entire dream I can't recall ever seeing Ayumi even once but, when I found out that both babies had died I felt really sad but, more sad for Ayumi than for the fact that we had just lost both of our babies.

Weird huh.

Maybe it's a sign to not have babies..?

I'm open to any interpretations.

1 comment:

gg said...

It is NOT a sign. Just indigestion!!!