Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A much anticipated entry

Well folks, I am sick. All this running around going to festivals and eating delicious food has finally caught up with me. Last Saturday Ayumi and I took a trip down to Suisan High School to experience their school festival which apparently wiped us both out. Upon getting home, we crashed and took a two-hour, unintentional nap. Those are always the worse. I am not much of a fan of napping. Not that I have a lot to do during the day but, when I nap I feel like I have lost two hours. Well, I guess this nap gave me an excuse to get some extra snuggle time with Ayumi but, when I woke up I could feel sick was coming upon me. I had a few days off of work (great timing to get sick) so I spent Saturday, Sunday, Monday and most of Tuesday home sick in bed. Ayumi wasn't so bad but, come last night she started to get worse. Just when I was getting better she got sick. I had runny nose, cough, that all-around I feel like garbage feeling and a bit of a sore throat. Today Ayumi has the same symptoms but, we can add a fever to the list of things haunting her. I got online to view conference (being that we are a day early) but, online transcripts aren't released until this Thursday so, if everyone has started heading for Missouri... we're going to be late.

I have lots of pictures from the festivals as well as an intent to write about them but, sick and no energy to do it now so... please wait a little bit longer.

No comments: