Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday

So, I am zoning out here at school. It has been nearly three weeks since school ended and we have about three weeks still before it begins again. I am not anticipating it starting again by any means but, am a little tired of the ennui of being at school with nothing to do. Earlier this week I was really gung-ho to study a lot of Japanese but, injuring my finger has kind of put me off to wanting to do anything other than stare at the computer screen while absorbing the cool air from the conditioner.

Its funny how when its like 70 degrees outside you think about how hot and hellish 85 degrees is however, once the weather hits mid 90s setting the temp to 85 is quite heavenly. Just thinking out loud... not really but, how can I apply that saying to writing about it on a blog. Just thinking with my fingers? Just thinking with my eyes? Well, when I get it down I'll be sure to let everyone know it was me who coined the phrase.

I have no idea what to do the next six hours of today... Maybe I'll give studying another chance.

1 comment:

gg said...

You should title your next blog entry....."Thinking with my eyes" that is a catchy phrase, and I will try to use it in my conversations at least once a day. I will let you know how that works. Good use of the written word. It paints quite the picture.