Sunday, August 10, 2008

This Tops Wearing my Heart on my Sleeve

One thing I hate is how quickly time passes. I can't believe how far into the month (and my summer vacation) it already is. I honestly feel like I just turned 27 the other day yet, that was nearly a month and a half ago. Before you know it I'll need to figure out what I am going to do with the rest of my life. I guess the good thing though is with this kind of attitude retirement really doesn't seem like its that far away.

Saturday Ayumi and I found ourselves at the beach... didn't take any pictures though. Having had a new group of English language teachers hit the area there was a big party on a local beach. By the time we had gone to the store, bought a giant umbrella to sit under and walked along the beach to find the party it was already 2:30, and the party had already started to wind down- which we were both fine with. Ayumi and I waded out to the water and spoke to people as they would mosey on out to us. People started to head out of there around five, and Ayumi and I caught the bus and then train getting us home around six-thirty.

Around seven, I received a text message on my phone from our good friends (the Sukeda family) telling us that a local store was having a killer sale and open until midnight. There I found this cool shirt that for about $2.65 I couldn't pass us.


and thus, the title of my blog. Note the bandage on my left hand... can't wait to take it off.



Ayumi took off for Gifu today to spend some time with her little sister in town for the week from college. Lets hope I am alive by the time she gets back!

No comments: