Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Son of a Beach

So, yesterday afternoon after writing in my blog I thought I would sit down and read some comics in Japanese. Well, I didn't get very far due to the fact that a)the batteries on my kanji dictionary ran out and, b)I was falling asleep on the big comfy couch we have in the school library. Ayumi who had told me earlier in the day that she was coming with her family who decided to drive her the whole way so, throughout the aftrernoon I kept texting her to find out where they were. Come three o'clock, they were just outside of town so, I took off the rest of the afternoon and met them on the way home.

We stopped by the apartment so Ayumi could drop off her things, I could change my clothes, potty break, etc. and before too long we were all in the car headed for the beach (which is where we were last Saturday). After spending about a half hour there, wading in the water, trying not to get too soaked we all got back into the car and headed home.

One the way, Ayumi's little sister and I were both pretty munchy so, we were taken to the largest supermarket in the area to get something to eat. There I also bought a couple of band-aids to put on my finger. I still have stitches in my finger (and no idea when or how I am going to get them out) but, no longer (feel like I) need to wrap it in the gauze that the doctor originally gave me so, I have moved onto something a little bit more comfortable. I wrap it in a band-aid and then have a finger sock I am putting over that. Looks pretty cool, like I am starting a new fashion or something.


Anyways... that was yesterday.

No comments: